Our 2022 Spring Season Registration is NOW OPEN
All sessions are open to families in Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Concord, and Clayton
Registration for all other cities need to contact the Executive Director for final approval. USA lacrosse in non-refundable, all canceled registrations subject to an administrative fee - please see our FAQs for our cancellation policy. It is recommended that you contact the Executive Director prior to registration to avoid non-refundable fees. Director@WalnutCreekLacrosse.com
You will need to Create a New User Name and Password for our new registration website!!
Steps for Registration:
- You Should Have One User Name and Password for Your Entire Family.
- Sign in with your user name and password. If you have forgotten your login information, simply type in your email and hit enter. Instructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email on file.
- Register all parents/guardians in only one account (under one user name and password)
- Register all players in your family in only one account (under one user name and password)
Before You Get Started it is helpful to have the following information on hand:
- USA Lacrosse Membership Information
- Health Care Provider and Insurance Information
- Emergency Contact Information
One Last Helpful Tip: If purchasing a USA Lacrosse membership, use the exact same information that is in the Warrior's account. For example, if you register your daughter as Kathryn with Warriors, do not change it to Kate with USA Lacrosse. If dual households, please use the same address that is on file with Warriors. Your USA Lacrosse membership will not import if there are differences and you will be unable to continue with registration.
For assistance with registration please email